- A highly efficient, easy to use, open, stable and reliable private cloud platform
With the growing popularity of IaaS clouds, an ecosystem of tools and technologies is emerging that can transform organizations'existing infrastructure to private cloud.
Based on in-depth secondary development of OpenStack, HengtianYun is a highly efficient open-source private infrastructure cloud platform, which can be deployed to enterprises'data center. It brings unified management mechanism for data center. With the most advanced technology and management model, we rebuild IT infrastructure for traditional enterprises'data center as well as help them build a transparent computing, networking and storage resource pools under the environment of traditional x86 architecture server clusters, which simplifies infrastructure structure, improves work efficiency, and upgrade enterprise IT support system from a cost center to an engine that promote core business evolution.
- Cost saving: save at least 30% of the cost compared to traditional IT architecture, on the human cost, hardware spending, and machine room construction, etc.
- Efficiency: easily manage large-scale server clusters
- High scalability: easily expand the application system cluster
- User-friendly web platform: highly meet your operating habits
- Diversification: support various hardware and virtualization platforms as well as provide customized services
- Professional: provide professional consulting, design, implementation and training services
Figure 1: Logical Architecture
Figure 2: Core Components
-Improving Resource Utilization
The client is a large group company. As the continued expansion and the increasing complexity of business, it encountered a series of problems, such as low resource utilization that impedes the increase of ROI.
-Rapid Resource Provisioning
The client has a leading software operating platform, which canprovide web application hosting service. The main business challenge of the client was resource utilization under the fast expansion of business.